Conversocial Launches Enterprise Edition, Sells Into Big TV Broadcaster
Conversocial is a real-time social media management system allowing companies to run marketing and customer support through Facebook Pages and Twitter. Today it launches an enterprise package focusing on large consumer and media brands which will let its customers manage large numbers of Pages and Twitter accounts, with individual user permissions, allowing customer support teams and moderators to work alongside marketing and PR departments. One of the first big customers is UK TV broadcaster ITV, which is in the process of rolling out Conversocial across all of their Facebook properties.
- Conversocial Secures $2.4m Series A Round From DFJ Esprit To Grow Social Media Tools
- The Invisible Social Enterprise: What Every Exec Needs to Know Today
- Scala in the Enterprise: Creator Launches New Professional Support Company
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Gets Longer Lifecycle
- Greek Government Abruptly Shuts Down State Broadcaster