iPhone Fail Becomes iPhone Win At ‘Damn You Auto Correct!’
It ducking sucks when you’re texting really fast, all excited about the Giants winning World Series game 6, and your iPhone’s spelling auto correct turns homerun hitterÂ Juan Uribe’s last name into “urine.” We’ve all been there.
Because iPhone spellcheck failure is such a widespread phenomenon, some genius has created an entire site devoted to compiling ridiculous auto correct suggestions, called appropriately “Damn You Auto Correct.”
Hilarity aside, for those of you sick of typing in your girlfriend’s name (Christine) only to get another more inappropriate c-word,Â here’s instructions for using Safari to train your unruly iPhone to type what you want, damn it.
- iPhone Fail Becomes iPhone Win At ‘Damn You Auto Correct!’
- Autocorrection Bar: Jailbreak Tweak Enables Hidden Android-like Auto Correct Keyboard Bar In iOS 5
- Android-like Auto Correct Keyboard Bar Discovered In iOS 5; Step-By-Step Guide To Enable It Without Jailbreaking
- If You Correct Typists’ Mistakes While They Type, Do They Notice?
- Grand Theft Auto 3 Available For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch