Guy Animates ‘Angry Birds’ Using Construction Paper
As we’ve proven time and time again, TechCrunch is your one stop shop for all your ‘Angry Birds’ needs. Thus we couldn’t resist posting animator Gregory Cortez’s old school animated homage to the wildly popular iPhone and Android game. Besides, it’s almost always cool when things go from hi to lo-tech.
Made using colored construction paper, each of the frames in Cortez’s stop motion video are individually photographed (think Gumby), so it looks like they’re moving when played continuously. What’s even more impressive is that everything here but the ‘Angry Birds’ logo and the scores were drawn up using this method.
Beautiful. Now get back to work!
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
- Angry Birds Maker Rovio Raises $42 Million From Accel, Atomico And Felicis
- ‘Angry Birds’ Toys, A Photo Essay Part 2 (Pig Edition)
- Look Out Farmville: Angry Birds is Coming to Facebook
- Angry Birds Available For Windows On Intel AppUp Store