Apple Web Stores Down Across Europe – Price Cuts, Promotions Coming?
All over Europe, localized Apple’s online retail stores have recently gone down, which is almost always a sign of impending changes. Obviously, there are no new products bound for the stores, so this means that there are likely pricing changes ahead, possibly in tandem with holiday offers and other promotions.
We’ll update this post when the stores come back up, so stay tuned for now.
(Thanks for the tip, Laurence)
- Apple Revises Warranty Policies In Europe To Comply With EU Laws
- Microsoft Cuts Surface Pro Price By $100
- Amazon Launches Native-Language Kindle Devices, Kindle Stores In Italy And Spain
- Sony’s Cloud-Based Qriocity Music Service Debuts In France, Germany, Italy And Spain
- iPad 2 Arrives Tomorrow: Online At 1:00 AM PST Or Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM Local Time