Aliph Jumps From Earpiece to Centerpiece With The Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker
When it comes to Bluetooth headsets, Aliph’s Jawbone line is right up on the top of the crop. At anywhere from $70 to $100, they’re not cheap — but they sound great, offer up killer noise reduction, and are some of the only headsets that I’d ever consider calling “comfortable”.
This morning, Aliph is mixing up their product line a bit, without straying too far from what they know. After 4 years of developing Bluetooth Headsets and nothing but, they’re entering a new market: Bluetooth Speakers. Their first entry is called the Jawbone Jambox.
- Jawbone’s Icon: A Bluetooth Headset You’ll Want to Wear
- Jawbone Raises $49 Million from Andreessen Horowitz to Dominate Your Mobile Accessory World
- For Playstation 4 Owners, Bad News On USB, Bluetooth Headsets
- Pop Culture Bluetooth Sets Take Your Calls in Style
- iPhone 4 Users Reporting Bluetooth Problems