> With the Jack PC, the Computer’s In the Wall!
With the Jack PC, the Computer’s In the Wall!
cylonlover writes “The Jack PC from Chip PC Technologies offers a neat and novel thin-client desktop computing solution where the computer doesn’t just plug into the wall, it is the plug in the wall. Running on power provided by the ethernet cable that also connects it to the data center server, the computer-in-a-wall-socket supports wireless connectivity, has dual display capabilities and runs on the RISC processor architecture.”
Source: With the Jack PC, the Computer’s In the Wall!
- First Von Neumann Architecture Quantum Computer
- The Wall That Knows If You’re a Criminal
- Jack Tramiel, Founder of Commodore Business Machines, Dies At Age 83
- Why Your IT Spending Is About To Hit the Wall
- Is the Line-in Jack On the Verge of Extinction?
Categories: slashdot center server, Chip, client desktop, computer, computing solution, cylonlover, desktop, Jack PC, novel, PC Technologies, risc processor architecture, technology, Wall, wireless connectivity