How To Try 4.2 On Your iPad Right Now
The iOS 4.2 Gold Master for all iOS devices is floating around along with iTunes 10.1, the only version of iTunes that supports the new version. What does this mean? It means you can try the new iOS 4.2 on your iPad today, as we speak, and, if you’re anything like me, you’ll be extremely happy.
4.2 adds real multi-tasking and folders to the iPad, two features that make the device truly shine. I spent an hour yesterday just dragging little icons into each other to organize my extensive Crush the Castle clone collection (including Angry Birds). The update also adds a better keyboard and a few other tweaks that make the iPad really hum. You can also wait a few days to get the real update, but there’s no sport in it.
- New iTunes Update To Bring Dedicated Books Section For iPad Users And More
- Apple Releases Remote 2.0; Optimized For iPhone 4 Retina Display, Adds Support For iPad And Compatibility With New Apple TV
- Apple Releases iTunes 9.1 To Sync With iPad; Prevents Tethered Jailbroken iPhones From Syncing [Updated]
- Skype Updates iPhone App To Fix Bugs And iPad Support; But Still No VoIP Over 3G
- New York Times Releases iPad App With Full Content & New York Post Releases iPad App With In-App Subscriptions