Oracle Buys eCommerce Software Giant ATG For $1 Billion
ATG, provider of eCommerce software and related on-demand commerce optimization applications, this morning announced that it has agreed to be acquired by Oracle for $6 per share in cash, or approximately $1 billion.
ATGâ€™s eCommerce software platform is complementary to Oracleâ€™s CRM, ERP, Retail, and Supply Chain applications, as well as its portfolio of middleware and business intelligence technologies, the company said in a statement.
- Oracle Buys Web Content Management Company Fatwire Software
- Naspers Values Turkish Ecommerce Giant markafoni At $200 Million, Buys 70% Stake
- Oracle Buying Micros Systems For $5.3 Billion
- EMC Buys Enterprise Data Storage Company Isilon For $2.25 Billion In Cash
- Qualcomm Buys Wi-Fi Chip Maker Atheros For $3.1 Billion