M5 Networks Acquires Hosted VoIP Provider Geckotech For $8 Million
Chicago-based Geckotech provides a Cisco-powered Hosted VoIP platform to businesses. The company’s services include phone service installation and training, system management and free maintenance, system and feature upgrades, and in-house customer support.
M5 Networks also offers VoIP phone systems to companies, including Amnesty International and Etsy. M5 will take over all of Geckotechâ€™s staff, customers, and datacenters.
- Telefonica To Shut Down VoIP Provider Jajah On January 31, 2014
- Bandwidth.com Acquires Dash Carrier Services To Add Emergency Calling To VoIP Applications
- VOIP Provider Viber Attacked By Syrian Electronic Army
- Florida VoIP Provider Files Net Neutrality Complaint With FCC
- Next New Networks Raises $1 Million Amid YouTube Acquisition Rumors