> Guess Who Wrote This Headline?
Guess Who Wrote This Headline?
We’ve heard rumors that some of you play an informal “Guess what TechCrunch writer wrote the post based the headline?” gameÂ with Twitter and your RSS readers. Now former TechCrunch developer Andy Brett (with some help from in-house rabble rouser Paul Carr) has done everyone a solid and built an entire site devoted to trying to figure who writes what.
While you might think beating CrunchHunch is as easy as guessing MG for all the Apple stuff and me for all the misspelled stuff, you’d be surprised.
And speaking of surprises.
Source: Guess Who Wrote This Headline?
- Taylor Momsen Did Not Write This Slashdot Headline
- Does This Headline Know You’re Reading It?
- Guess My Speed and Give Me a Ticket, In Ohio
- Outsourcing Platform Freelancer.com Hits 2M Users – Guess Where Most Are Based?
- One Sci-Fi Author Wrote 29 of the Kindle’s 100 Most-Highlighted Passages