Google Offers Money Rewards For Finding Vulnerabilities In Its Web Stuff
Google will now pay you to find and report vulnerabilities in its various Web properties. The company made the announcement yesterday, and it applies to sites like google.com, youtube.com, and orkut.com. Should you report a qualifying bug, you can expect to walk away with at least $500.
- Money Python: Florida Contest Offers Rewards In 2013 Everglades Python Hunt
- Google Offers Cash For Security Fixes To Linux and Other FOSS Projects
- Google Multiplies Low-Tier Bug Bounties By Factor of Five
- Google Offers $1 Million For Chrome Exploits
- Google Raises the Ante at CanSecWest With $2.7M In Pwnium Prize Money