#Founders Becomes An Overnight Must-attend, As Europe’s Startup Circuit Accelerates
Something has been happening to the European startup scene in the last couple of years, and it is starting to manifest itself in an upswell of networking the likes of which I have not seen since I started blogging full time for TechCrunch way back in 2007. From the primordial soup of the developer community have sprung up events for startups, entrepreneurs and investors until, finally, last weekend Europe stumbled on the natural evolution of all this networking: an event which resembled and will perhahps come to rival The Lobby event in Hawaii. That’s an event where tech entrepreneurs gather to talk just amongst themselves for a change, and hang out. And that’s exactly what F.ounders, a new invite-only event in Dublin, did this past weekend. But let me unpack this trend.
- Lipdub? No. Founders Forum Re-creates Bond Movie Featuring Europe’s Startup Stars
- #TheEuropas Proves Europe’s Startup Eco-system Is Now Motoring
- Y Combinator Startup School Kicks Off With Founders Of Sun, Groupon, And YC
- How Entrepreneurs Overturned California’s Retroactive Tax On Startup Founders
- The Categories For #TheEuropas – The TechCrunch Europe Startup Awards