You Can Now Follow The World Series #SFRiot On Twitter
The San Francisco Giants won the World Series earlier this evening and of course the fan celebration has at this point devolved into multiple riots, which you can now follow on Twitter at the hashtag #SFRiot.
According to the Twitter stream, several thousand people have taken over 5th and Mission Street, and there are currently multiple bonfires at 3rd and King Street. I’m also seeing reports of people throwing beer bottles at police as well as a stabbing at 4th and King Street, which police apparently have under control.
- Twitter Bug Lets Users Force Others To Follow Them
- Would Twitter Make President Obama ‘Follow’ the Tea Party If the Price Is Right?
- New Red Dwarf Series Threatened By the Twitter Era
- If Twitter Killed @Earlybird, Then Why Does It Still Show Up On “Who To Follow”?
- Twitter’s ‘Follow Recommendations’ Lets You Make Personalized A ‘Suggested User’ List