Which Cellphone Did The Yemeni Terrorists Use?
If you look closely at this shot of the bombs allegedly sent from Yemen to Chicago you’ll notice what looks like a small camera up in the corner. Slide down the side and you see the volume buttons and I suspect the silver area is where the battery holder once stuck to the circuit board. It’s clear that this was a phone – probably of modern vintage – so which phone is it?
- Ask Slashdot: Why Buy a Raspberry Pi When I Have a Perfectly Good Cellphone?
- Police Don’t Need a Warrant To Track Your Disposable Cellphone
- Fifth Circuit Upholds Warrantless Cellphone Location Tracking
- Reading Terrorists’ Minds About Imminent Attack
- THIS JUST IN! Britain Delivers Killer Blow to Terrorists, Office Supply Salesmen