Fast Copy: Tweak Makes Copy & Paste Feature Snappier
As the name suggests, the tweak makes copy and paste feature in iOS snappier.
Here is a brief description of the jailbreak app:
The editing menu (Copy, Select, All etc) always seems to lag for a moment with the button you pressed highlighted before actually performing the action. This is actually just a delay, this tweak removes it, making copy and pasting feel much snappier.
To be honest, I had never noticed the lag until now. You really need to give it a shot to see the results but the tweak does make the copy and paste slightly snappier.
You can follow these simple instructions to install Fast Copy on your iPhone:
Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone home screen.
Tap on the Search tab and search for fast copy.
Tap on Fast Copy to install it on your iPhone.
It should also work on your jailbroken iPad and iPod Touch.
As always, let us know what do you think of the tweak.
- CameraLock: Jailbreak Tweak Brings iOS 5 Feature To Access Camera App From Lock Screen To iPhone On iOS 4.1 or Later
- DeepEnd: Jailbreak Tweak Gives 3D-like Effect By Moving iPhone’s Wallpaper Based On Orientation
- VoiceActivator: Jailbreak Tweak To Enhance iPhone’s Voice Control Feature; Will Allow You To Launch Apps, Open URLs & More
- PocketMode: Jailbreak Tweak Increases Ringer Volume When iPhone Is In Your Pocket
- Windows Phone 7 Lacks Copy-and-Paste