Verizon And AT&T Start Selling Apple’s iPad
Apple had announced couple of weeks back that Verizon and AT&T will start selling the iPad in their retail stores on October 28.
So as expected, AT&T and Verizon have started selling Apple’s iPad today.
Verizon is offering the Wi-Fi only version of the iPad, while AT&T is offering only the three Wi-Fi + 3G iPad models.
Verizon is offering the Wi-Fi only version of the iPad as its network doesn’t support the 3G chip used in the iPad.
However, it is also offering the MiFi mobile hotspot with the iPad and giving more than 50% discount on it.
Verizon is offering the iPad Wi-Fi only and MiFi mobile hotspot bundle for $629.99 (16GB)/$729.99 (32GB)/$829.99 (64GB). It is offering the no-contract monthly data plans for $20 (1 GB), $35 (3 GB), $50 (5 GB) and $80 (10 GB).
Verizon is also selling the Wi-Fi iPads without the MiFi hotspot for $499.99/$599.99/$699.99.
AT&T is offering only the three Wi-Fi + 3G models for $629/$729/$829. It will continue to offer the no-contract monthly data plans for $14.99 (250 MB) and $25.00 (2 GB).
It is interesting how the carriers have priced the data plans.
Are you planning to buy an iPad? Would you prefer buy it from Verizon or AT&T?
- Verizon Stores, Not To Be Outdone, Will Sell The iPad On October 28
- Verizon Will Sell iPad+MiFi Bundles, Starting Oct 28th
- Verizon And AT&T Retail Stores To Start Selling iPad On October 28
- iPad 2 Data Plans: AT&T Vs Verizon
- Why The Verizon iPad Is A Very Good Sign For The Verizon iPhone — And The Future