Google TV Project Moved To YouTube Management
Google TV, more an internal project than a real business unit, has been moved under YouTube manager Salar Kamangar. This means little in terms of real change to the platform but it will give Google TV, thus far plagued with refusals by many content providers to allow streaming over the device, a bit more leverage with stations and studios.
- Google Using YouTube Threat As Leverage For Cheaper Streaming Rights
- Google Rolling Out Live Streaming For YouTube
- What Sci-Fi Movies Teach Us About Project Management Skills
- Infographic: The 25 Most Important Online Project Management Solutions
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software