FTC Ends Street View Feud With Google After Winning Privacy Concessions
After much hullabaloo, Google and the Federal Trade Commission have kissed and made up. This, only a few days after Google admitted to “accidentally” collecting people’s private data with its Street View cars. Google had promised, in so many words, that it would never do that (collect people’s private data) again, a promise that satisfied the FTC. And, scene.
- FTC Ends Street View Feud With Google After Winning Privacy Concessions
- EU Says Google Street View Violates Privacy
- ICO In The UK: Google Street View’s Personal Data Represents ‘Significant Breach’
- 37 States Join Investigation of Google Street View
- Google Street View Logs Wi-Fi Networks, Mac Addresses