CIA Invests In Anti-Cybercrime Startup
wiredmikey writes “Launched by the CIA in 1999, In-Q-Tel’s mission is to identify and partner with companies developing cutting-edge technologies that serve the national security interests of the United States. In-Q-Tel has invested an undisclosed sum in Silver Tail Systems, an emerging online fraud prevention and analytics company, an investment they say enables them to offer powerful technology companies in the U.S. intelligence Community and further protect the Nation’s assets.”
- Atomico Invests €350,000 In Simple File-Sharing Startup Ge.tt
- Jive Invests In Big Data With Acquisition Of Software Startup Proximal Labs
- Shock Horror! Berlin VC Invests In Italian Startup. Is This The Start Of Something?
- Foundry Group Invests In Postini Founder’s New Browser Security Startup, Authentic8
- Google Invests In Stealth Startup That Aims To ‘Accelerate Science’