Better Get Ready Europe, TechCrunch Partybus is Heading Your Way
On the other side of the Atlantic, TechCrunch events have been causing all kinds of disruption (yes, lame joke, I know) this year. Back in May, Disrupt unleashed the infamous linguistic talent of Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz and just last month, the Bin 38 crew and MC Hammer rocked the show just prior to the announcement of our acquisition by AOL. From New York to San Francisco, Disrupt has definitely proved to be one tech’s hottest events…but now what about in Europe ?
Europe definitely counts a number of absolutely fantastic tech events – with one of my all-time favorites, LeWeb, coming-up right before the holidays. But this year, both TechCrunch France and TechCrunch Europe are also puting a little startup kick in pre-holiday events with the Europas and Remix.
- The Categories For #TheEuropas – The TechCrunch Europe Startup Awards
- Write for TechCrunch Europe @TCEurope
- Breakfast with Butcher in Berlin – Come meet TechCrunch Europe
- Vote In #TheEuropas – The TechCrunch Europe Awards 2010, Nov 19, London
- LeWeb ’10 Program Revealed — With A Whole Lot Of TechCrunch