uCirrus Raises $4 Million For Datastream Processing Software
uCIRRUS, which markets real-time enterprise operating software dubbed PUSHvm, this morning announced that it has closed a $4 million funding round led by SK telecom Ventures and joined by Qualcomm Ventures and ATA Ventures.
The company says the fresh capital will be used to accelerate the product roadmap for PUSHvm, which powers real-time datastream processing and delivery of large volumes of customized data for its clients, thus reducing their infrastructure costs.
- uCirrus Raises $4 Million For Datastream Processing Software
- Demandbase Raises $10 Million For B2B Marketing Software
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software
- AeroScout Raises $16 Million For Real-Time Location Technology
- Enterprise Cloud Management Software Maker Abiquo Raises $10 Million