These Man-Sized Angry Birds Just Might Be The Geekiest Halloween Costumes Of 2010
When can you really declare your game a smash hit? When it cracks through 10 million downloads? Eh. When you’ve got a full line of plush toys coming based on its characters? Sure, I guess that’s alright. But here’s the real challenge: dig your game deep enough into the hearts and minds of your fans that you’ve got people dressing up like the characters for Halloween.
With that in mind: Congratulations, Angry Birds. You’ve (sling)shot your way into a VIP area generally reserved for the likes of Master Chief, Mario, Samus, and other gaming legends. That’s right: you’ve got cosplayers.
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
- With 250 Million Downloads Angry Birds Moves Into Magic, Cookbooks, And More
- The Future: Play Angry Birds In Your Browser At 60fps
- Angry Birds Available For Windows On Intel AppUp Store
- ‘Angry Birds’ Toys, A Photo Essay Part 2 (Pig Edition)