RingCentral Rings In Another $10 Million From Khosla, Sequoia
RingCentral markets an advanced replacement for legacy phone systems in the form of a hosted business phone system with voice and fax functionality.
RingCentral capabilities are said to include “auto-receptionist, flexible extension structure, multiple voicemail boxes, smart call routing, business answering rules, extension dialing, call transfers, and elegant integration with Smartphones”.
Like Michael Arrington wrote earlier, RingCentral’s phone systems basically make their clients appear bigger than they are.
We pinged RingCentral to ask what the fresh capital will be used for, and if any new investors participated in the round.
- RingCentral Rings In Another $10 Million From Khosla, Sequoia
- GroupMe Scores $10.6 Million From Khosla Ventures And Others
- Khosla Ventures Leads $5.6 Million Funding For MyLikes; Buchheit Joins Board
- Mobile Payments Startup Square Adds Vinod Khosla To Board
- Square Raises $27.5M From Sequoia And Khosla, On Track To Process $40M In Q1 Payments