Poland’s Facebook, Nasza Klasa, Rumoured To Be On The Block For €130m
We’re hearing from two separate sources that Nasza Klasa, the largest Polish social networking platform, is on the block for €130 million.
Launched in November 2006, at its height the service had over 27 million registered users. But figures have been nose-diving this year as Facebook eats into its core social networking user base. It may be that heat from Facebook which is prompting the sale. We’ve reached out to Nasza Klasa for comment.
- Hyves Sold To Media Group, As European Social Networks Feel The Facebook Heat
- Exclusive: MyHeritage Acquires Poland’s Bliscy.pl, Now 760 Million Profiles Strong
- Polish Developers Are Joining U.S. Startups – But Staying In Poland
- Hewlett-Packard Pleads Guilty To Bribing Officials in Russia, Poland, and Mexico
- ACTA’s EU Future In Doubt As Poland Suspends Ratification