Textbroker Raises Millions Of Euros For Quick-And-Dirty Content Marketplace
Sario Marketing, the company behind a digital marketplace for unique on-demand content called Textbroker.com, has landed a “multi-million Euro growth financing round” through funds advised by ViewPoint Capital Partners.
The German company plans to use the proceeds to expand into existing markets as well as new markets within and beyond Europe, starting with France.
- Mobile Tag Raises 6.6 Million Euros For Marketing Solutions Based On NFC tags, 2D And 1D Barcodes
- Qype Raises Another 6.5 million Euros, Signs Vodafone Distribution Deal
- NoSQL: GraphDB Maker Sones Raises Millions To Expand Cloud Computing Business
- Yuilop Raises 1 Million Euros For Social Communication App
- Mailjet Raises 180,000 Euros, Helps Companies Send And Track Emails