Remove Background: Jailbreak App To Free Up Memory Gets iOS 4.1 Support
Remove Background is a useful jailbreak app if you are struggling to keep up with the growing number of iPhone apps running in the background as it allows you to remove them from the task switcher in on go.
rono23, the developer of Remove Background has recently updated it to support iOS 4.1. He has also added new features to the app since we last wrote about it.
You can now select the apps that should not be closed by Remove Background, which is useful as you don’t want some apps like an instant messenger app that you typically want to be running in the background to be closed.
As always, let us know if you found this jailbreak app useful in the comments below.
- Use Remove Background SBSettings Toggle To Quickly Free Up Available Memory
- SBSettings Toggle Allows You To Quickly Enable Or Disable Personal Hotspot Feature
- Cydia – Jailbreak App Store Should Be Faster Now
- UISettings: Jailbreak Tweak Gives Faster Access To Settings Toggles Via iOS 5 Notification Center
- Cydia Gets New ‘Manage Account’ Feature; Shows Purchased Jailbreak Apps