Make Chuck Masturbate In This iPhone App For 9 Year Olds
Talking Chuck was approved by Apple and released into the appstore on October 22. It’s described as “a fun and interactive character for your iPhone and iPod” and “Fun for everyone! Kids, adults, friends, co-workers, and more. Everyone loves Taking Chuck!”
One of the buttons that makes Chuck do things is labeled “WC” (for water closet, or bathroom). When you press the button it’s supposed to “let him go to the toilet.” Which may or may not be true. But what he’s doing in that toiled is maturbating, complete with a happy ending.
Apple rated the app as 9+, which it defines as “Applications in this category may contain mild or infrequent occurrences of cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and infrequent or mild mature, suggestive, or horror-themed content which may not be suitable for children under the age of 9.”
Get it while it’s still available, just don’t let your kids play with it.
- 8-Year-Olds Publish Scientific Bee Study
- Even 12 Year Olds Can Write Their Own Justin Bieber Apps
- Analyst: iPhone 5 Launch May Slip To Year End Or Early Next Year; Apple Working On Cheaper iPhone
- Final Fantasy I and II Are Coming To the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Will Apple Offer iPhone 3GS For Free With 2-Year Contract Or Unlocked iPhone 3GS For $349?