Dev Team Releases PwnageTool 4.1.2; Includes Bug Fixes
If you faced problems using it then checkout PwnageTool (v4.1.2) as iPhone Dev Team has just released, which fixes issues for Mac OS X 10.5.x users.
So to recap, PwnageTool will allow users who want to jailbreak and also unlock their iPhone to update their iPhone with a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.1 firmware while preserving the baseband so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
PwnageTool 4.1.2 supports the following devices:
Apple TV 2G
iPad (firmware 3.2.2)
iPod touch 3G
Windows users will have to wait for Sn0wbreeze, which is the Windows version of the PwnageTool. iH8sn0w, the developer had published some screenshots of the upcoming tool but there is currently no ETA on when it will be released.
You can download PwnageTool 4.1 from the following:
Bittorrent – PwnageTool_4.1.2.dmg.5904259.TPB.torrent
Please note that jailbreaking your iDevice may void its warranty so proceed with caution and at your own risk. Please don’t forget to backup your iPhone before you proceed. You can refer to this post for instructions on how to backup your iPhone.
As always, please let us know how it goes.
- Breaking News: iPhone Dev Team Release PwnageTool 4.0 To Update And Jailbreak iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G With iOS 4
- PwnageTool 4.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, Apple TV 2G & iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Dev Team: PwnageTool, Limera1n, Comex Hacks Will Be Able To Jailbreak Future iOS Firmwares For iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch 4G
- PwnageTool 4.2: Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch & Apple TV 2G Released; Fixes iBooks Problem