> We Go Hands-On With The HP Slate 500
We Go Hands-On With The HP Slate 500
Here is our hands-on video of the HP Slate 500, HP’s new business slate. For those of you still on the fence, HP has posted all of the final specs for the device as well, including the fact that it has an active digitizer as well as an Intel Z540 Atom Processor Z540 (1.86 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB) and 2GB of memory.
You can take a gander at the product page and see if this is the slate for you, Win7 lovers.
Video after the jump.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: We Go Hands-On With The HP Slate 500
- Hands-On With The HP Slate 500, A Windows 7 Business Tablet
- Hands-On With The MIT Media Lab’s G-Speak Interface
- With SkyFire for iPhone Still Awaiting App Store Approval, We Go Hands-On
- Hands-On With Olympus’ Brand New E-PL2 Camera, 2011 Line-Up
- Hands On Gallery: HP Pre 3
Categories: techcrunch business, device, digitizer, fence, fsb, gander, kb l2 cache, Read, slate, video, z540