Social IT Management Software Spiceworks Hits 1.2 Million Users
Spiceworks, a startup that develops Web-connected social IT management software, is announcing a few milestones today at the company’s conference Spiceworld. The company now has 1.2 million IT professionals using its platform, who support 37.5 million workers and manage 66 million computers and devices.
Spiceworks, which recently raised $16 million in funding, develops a desktop software suite that helps a company’s IT staff collaborate with each other and manage “everything IT.” The IT management software, which is free and ad-supported, is mainly used at small to medium businesses to inventory, monitor, troubleshoot, report on and run a help desk for their IT networks.
- Spiceworks Raises $25 Million To Be The Facebook For IT Managers
- Google Apps and Rackspace Cloud Server Management Tools Come to Spiceworks
- Spiceworks, the Free Cloud-based IT Management Tool, Launches iPhone App
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform