> Barnes & Noble’s NOOK To Hit Walmart Shelves As Soon As October 24
Barnes & Noble’s NOOK To Hit Walmart Shelves As Soon As October 24
Barnes & Noble this morning announced that its NOOK eBook Reader will be sold in 2,500 Walmart stores and Walmart.com. The devices are expected to hit Walmart shelves beginning as soon as October 24, in advance of the holiday shopping season, the company said.
B&N also said many Walmart stores will feature a NOOK-branded eReading area where shoppers can see and touch a demo device, although it didn’t specify which and how many stores.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Barnes & Noble’s NOOK To Hit Walmart Shelves As Soon As October 24
- Live At The Barnes & Noble Nook Event
- Barnes & Noble’s Nook, Reviewed
- Nook Failure, Lack of Foot Traffic Could Spell Doom For Barnes & Noble
- Amazon and Barnes & Noble Jostle Over Battery Life Figures for Nook, Kindle
- Barnes & Noble To Spin Off Nook Media, Will Take It Public
Categories: techcrunch amp, Barnes, barnes noble, demo device, ebook reader, morning, Noble, Nook, October, Read, Walmart, walmart stores