‘Angry Birds’ Toys, A Photo Essay
Welcome to your daily Angry Birds fix! Obviously we’re thisclose to release or we wouldn’t have received these things in our inbox this morning. No word yet on actual debut date or pricing.
So all we’ve got are these hi-res, full color shots of the brightly colored plush birds, spun off from the wildly popular (at 6.5 billion iPhone downloads and counting) mobile game.
‘Ah, Techcrunch has a shiny new red ball. I’ll miss the “Facebook changes font size on footer” posts but welcome a few dozen more in the “Angry Birds plush doll _________” category.’ — Andy
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT.
Sidenote: Rovio’s Angry Birds was most recently in the news for NOT selling to Electronic Arts.
- ‘Angry Birds’ Toys, A Photo Essay Part 2 (Pig Edition)
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
- Rumor: Angry Bird Plush Toys Coming This Holiday
- These Man-Sized Angry Birds Just Might Be The Geekiest Halloween Costumes Of 2010
- Look Out Farmville: Angry Birds is Coming to Facebook