The Galaxy Tab Hitting Verizon Wireless November 11th For $600 Straight Up
Verizon will soon be a one-stop shop for all your tablet needs. Come November 11th, the wireless carrier will be selling the Galaxy Tab alongside the iPad. The only thing is, the Galaxy Tab is a bit more expensive at $600 without any sort of subsidy and doesn’t come with a MiFi. But hey, maybe you have and Android tattooed on the underside of wrist and would rather have a 7-inch tablet rather than a 10-inch. Fine by Verizon. They’ll be happy to sell you whatever you want.
Buyers will have the option of adding on a $20 monthly data plan that will give their Galaxy Tab 1GB of data. That’s the same price as Verizon’s iPad plan.
This announcement actually answers a lot of questions about the Galaxy Tab’s US release. Samsung made it known a few weeks back that the US’s four major carriers would sell the tablet, but details were absent. Now we can properly speculate.
- C Spire Wireless To Offer Apple’s iPhone 4S On November 11th With Unlimited Data Plans
- iPhone 4S Will Be Available In 15 New Countries On November 11th
- Verizon Will Sell iPad+MiFi Bundles, Starting Oct 28th
- Verizon Wireless Goes Ahead With ‘Bucket’ Data Plans
- Verizon Stores, Not To Be Outdone, Will Sell The iPad On October 28