Apple Stores Had 75 Million Visitors Last Quarter
On stage at the Apple event today, Tim Cook highlighted some of Apple’s recent retail successes and expanded on some of the figures given out on Monday’s earnings call.
According to Cook Apple now has 318 stores around the world, bringing a record 75 million visits last quarter which for comparison is more traffic than Disneyland.
Cook also highlighted that the highest trafficking stores were in China and that 50% of that 75 million overall number is customers new to the Mac.
- Apple Blows Away Estimates With Best Ever Quarter; Sells 20.34 Million iPhones, 9.25 Million iPads & 3.95 million Macs In Q3 2011
- Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results; Sells 17.07 Million iPhones, 11.12 Million iPads, 6.62 Million iPods, 4.89 million Macs
- Apple Announces Best Quarter Ever; Sells 14.1 Million iPhones, 4.19 Million iPads In Q4
- China Cracks Down On Fake Apple Stores
- Fake Apple Stores Mushrooming In China