> The Case For Apple Buying Facebook
The Case For Apple Buying Facebook
The article makes the case that Jobs has been hinting that he wants to actually spend some of the $51 billion Apple has been sitting on, and that Facebook is a likely candidate. Considering how thin the Ping social network is, and the integration issues the two companies have had, there are some good reasons for such a deal. And a heck of a lot of reasons why not.
Source: The Case For Apple Buying Facebook
- Apple and Facebook, Together at Last in iOS 6
- Is Apple Planning to Buy Facebook?
- iTunes Ping Actually Goes Social With Full Twitter Integration. Facebook Still MIA.
- Spammers Attack Apple’s Ping Social Network
- Apple Vs. Facebook: What Caused Delays In Facebook’s iPad App Launch? [BackStory]
Categories: slashdot Apple, Apple Buying, article, business, candidate, case, Facebook, Heck, integration issues, Jobs, Social, some good reasons