Screenshots Of PwnageTool & Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 Reveals Support For All iOS Devices; Release Imminent
PwnageTool and Sn0wbreeze will allow users who want to jailbreak and also unlock their iPhone to update their iPhone with a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.1 firmware while preserving the baseband so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
The screenshots as you can see below reveals that the new version of PwnageTool and Sn0wbreeze tools will support all devices that iOS 4.1 works with, which means iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G and the new Apple TV. They can also be used to jailbreak iPad on iOS 3.2.2.
Screenshots of PwnageTool:
Screenshots of Sn0wbreeze:
There is currently no ETA currently on when the jailbreak tools will be released (though there were some rumors that it would be Sunday as its Dev Team’s Funday). Based on the screenshots the release seems to be imminent.
- Screenshots Of PwnageTool & Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 Reveals Support For All iOS Devices; Release Imminent
- Release Of Sn0wbreeze 2.0 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G Imminent
- Sn0wbreeze: PwnageTool to Jailbreak iOS 4 for Windows Coming Soon
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 2 Gets Untethered iOS 5 Jailbreak Support For iPhone 3GS With Older Bootrom
- iPhone Dev Team To Release Redsn0w And PwnageTool For Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak