Atlas Mobile Offers Up Plug-And-Play Implementation for Turn-By-Turn Navigation
Making a turn-by-turn voice navigation app is hard. First you’ve gotta figure out how to get all those maps — which, unless you plan on wrangling up some cartographers and sending them around the world on your dime, means licensing fees. Then you’ve gotta record audio for a few hundred thousand street names, figure out how to determine and draw all of the routes, and then cross your fingers and hope you don’t send anyone on a long drive off a short pier.
Atlas CT is trying to take some of that painful wheel-reinvention out of the process with Atlas Mobile, a drop-in solution for third party developers looking to bring turn-by-turn navigation right into their application.
- Google’s Free Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation Not Coming To The iPhone
- MapQuest Launches Android App with OpenStreetMap and Turn-By-Turn Navigation
- Google Planning To Bring Turn-By-Turn GPS Navigation With Voice Guidance For Free To The iPhone
- TeleNav Announces Free HTML5-Based Turn-by-Turn GPS Web App With Voice Navigation
- TeleNav Brings GPS Navigation To the Mobile Browser With HTML5