This Week Bijan Sabet Answers Reader Questions
Spark is a young firm built to capitalize on new media before that was a well-worn buzz phrase. They must be doing something right because they just secured their second $360 million fund last week. Sabet has been a big part of that with investments in Twitter, Tumblr, Boxee and others.
Send in your questions now to AskaVC(at)TechCrunch(dot)com.
- Ask a VC: Bijan Sabet Returns to the Hot Seat. Send Your Questions Now!
- Bijan Sabet on Why He Has a Hard Time Investing in Africa…and Boston [TCTV]
- Ask a VC: Bijan Sabet on Competition, MBAs, and What He’d Rather Be Doing (TCTV)
- Ask a VC: Andreessen Horowitz’s John O’Farrell Answers your Questions
- Ask a VC with Mike Maples and Peter Barris This Week, Send Questions Now