IBM Beats The Street; Posts Revenues Of $24.3 Billion, Net Income Up 12 Percent
IBM released strong third quarter earnings today, posting revenue of $24.3 billion, up 3 percent from the third quarter in 2009, and surpassing analyst expectations. EPS were $2.82 per share, compared with diluted earnings of $2.40 per share in the third quarter of 2009, an increase of 18 percent.
BigBlue ‘s third quarter income came in at $3.6 billion compared with $3.2 billion in the third quarter of 2009, an increase of 12 percent. While IBM posted mixed earnings for the second quarter of this year, the company’s third quarter earnings were much stronger.
- IBM Beats The Street, Posts Revenue of $24.6B; Net Income Up 10 Percent To $2.9B
- IBM Beats The Street; Posts Record Revenue Of $29B, Net Income Up 9 Percent
- eBay Beats The Street; Revenue Up 16 Percent To $2.5B; Net Income Up 12 Percent
- Microsoft Beats The Street: Net Income Up 51 Percent, Office Revenue Up 15 Percent
- Adobe Beats The Street; Q2 Revenue Up 9 Percent To $1.02 Billion