Greenpois0n For Mac Released
Chronic Dev team had released greenpois0n for Windows and Linux few days back.
greenpois0n uses the same low-level bootrom exploit used in limera1n.
Like the Windows version, greenpois0n for Mac works only on iOS 4.1 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G and iOS 3.2.2 for iPad.
If you’re an iPhone 3GS users and want to unlock your iPhone then do NOT upgrade to iOS 4.1. Dev Team will be releasing PwnageTool shortly that will preserve the baseband while updating the iPhone to iOS 4.1.
greenpois0n for Mac supports the following iDevices:
iPod Touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
Chronic Dev plan to add support for the following iDevices in the future:
New Apple TV (2nd Generation)
iPod Touch 2G
Please note that jailbreaking your iDevice may void its warranty so proceed with caution and at your own risk. Please don’t forget to backup your iPhone before you proceed. You can refer to this post for instructions on how to backup your iPhone.
You can download greenpois0n for Mac from this link.
Source: Greenpois0n For Mac Released
- Greenpois0n To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G And iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Greenpois0n: Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 Released
- Greenpois0n RC5 For Windows: Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 Released
- Greenpois0n RC 6.1 Released To Fix iBooks Issue
- Greenpois0n RC5: Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 For Windows Will Be Released Either Today Or Tomorrow