FolderEnhancer: Jailbreak App That Enhances iOS 4 Folders Gets iOS 4.1 Support
Japanese developer Ashikase has just released a new version of FolderEnhancer (v1.1.0-1), which finally supports iOS 4.1.
When Japanese developer Ashikase released FolderEnhancer – a popular jailbreak app that brings some cool features to the iOS 4 folders feature to make it even better, some of our readers were disappointed to find out that it did not support iOS 4.1.
Open folders faster
Add up to 320 icons to a folder (20 pages, 16 per page)
Create folders inside of folders
Create folders on the dock
Support iconoclasm for custom icon layouts inside a folder
Extends MultiIconMover allowing you to move multiple icons at once from a folder
Options include hiding the folder name and wallpaper, as well as disabling animations
Checkout the impressive preview videos of the jailbreak app:
According to the release notes, the new version of FolderEnhancer also fixes some bugs.
You can buy it from the Cydia App Store on your jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch for an introductory price of $1.99 (for October) and if you had purchased CategoriesSB then you can upgrade to FolderEnhancer for $0.99.
Please don’t forget to drop us a line in the comments section to give us your feedback about the app.
- FolderEnhancer Released; Jailbreak App Enchances iOS 4 Folders
- FolderEnhancer: Jailbreak App Will Add New Features To iPhone Folders Making It Even Better
- UnFolder – Jailbreak Tweak To Quickly Delete Folders
- SMS+ – Jailbreak App Enhances Messages iPhone App
- Remove Background: Jailbreak App To Free Up Memory Gets iOS 4.1 Support