Skyfire Snags Two New Execs: One From Adobe, One From Akamai
It’s been a while since we’ve heard from Skyfire, the folks behind the Flash-friendly smartphone browser of the same name. They’ve presumably been sitting quiet in anticipation of Skyfire for iPhone — which, by the way, has been in Apple’s approval queue for a month and a half now.
Earlier today Skyfire reached out to us with a bit of exclusive info: they’ve got two new executives joining their team. They poached one of’em from Adobe’s Flash team, while the other comes from Akamai (who, for those unfamiliar, pretty much hosts the Internet… or at least its videos. Hulu, Whitehouse.gov, Apple — all their videos are belong to Akamai).
- Skyfire For Android Enables (Some) Flash Video
- SkyFire Pulls In Another Million Bucks With SkyFire For iPad
- SkyFire for iPhone Brings The Flash To France, Germany, and Italy
- Skyfire Brower App Approved; Will Bring Flash Videos To iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- With SkyFire for iPhone Still Awaiting App Store Approval, We Go Hands-On