Ron Conway’s SV Angel Rakes In Another $9 Million
An SEC Form D filed today revealed a few new things about “Godfather of Silicon Valley” and much lauded angel investor Ron Conway‘s SV Angel fund namely that it is going after more, raising the fund’s target to about $30 million, and also closing in on an almost $9 million update today.
This latest Form D filing is an amendment from the first time SV Angel filed this Spring and it refers to a $22,805,000 in total new funding vs. in $13,865,000 in April. A little handy subtraction reveals that SV Angel just wrastled up another $8,940,000 to be specific.
And just like we predicted in February, it seems as though triple threat Facebook, Google and Twitter investor Conway and partner David Lee have had no problem finding investors for Conway’s own fund, which marks a departure from only investing his own capital and his previous investments through Baseline Ventures.
- Angel Investors Counter Y Combinator Start Fund With New $100 Million Early Stage “End Fund”
- Ron Conway and David Lee Hint at New Fund. By “Hint” I Mean Mike Breaks Their News For Them
- Yuri Milner, SV Angel Offer EVERY New Y Combinator Startup $150k
- Paul Buchheit Looks Back At His First Years As An Angel Investor
- Offermatic Raises $4.5 Million From Kleiner Perkins And Top Notch Angel Investors