Groupon Hooks Up With InStyle On Beauty Deals
Groupon takes one more step towards being a content company today and announces the launch of a series of beauty deals curated by InStyle editors. As an offshoot of the InStyle Beauty Black Book offering in the October InStyle issue, the magazine has curated a three day promotion offering half off or more discounts on each beauty related deal at six different salons and spas nationwide starting today.
Again, this is notable because Groupon, which features some pretty interesting creative itself, is expanding its reach through media properties, having already partnering up with McClatchy and Media General and today InStyle on social shopping deals.
The future of media is in daily deals. I kid you not.
- Loopt Beats Groupon To Notifying You Of Nearby Groupon Now! Deals
- ShopSavvy Integrates Groupon To Bring You More Relevant Mobile Local Deals
- Project “Groupon Everywhere” Proceeds With Hyper-Local Deals (Via JiWire)
- Yelp Brings Local Deals To Mobile And Gives Groupon Now A Run For Its Money
- Offers.com Raises $7 Million To Help Track Down Good Deals (No, Not Like Groupon)