Sugar Inc. Buys Virtual Fashion Shopping Assistant MyPerfectSale
MyPerfectSale is an an online shopping destination that sends over twelve million customized email sale alerts per month. On the site, you specify the brands, sizes of clothing, shoes and more; and the site will aggregate items from retail sales around the web in daily emails. So if I specified that I like Tory Burch shoes and clothes, MyPerfectSale would send me daily emails with links to items on sale from the designer from around the web.
The site also runs DesignerApparel.com, a shopping search engine for the designer apparel and accessories space..
Sugar will continue to operate MyPerfectSale in the U.S. and expand the service into international markets, including UK, Japan, France, Germany and Australia. The startup’s eight employees will be joining Sugar’s team.
- Sugar Inc Raises Another $15 Million To Grow Its Women-Focused Media Empire
- Payvment Brings A Social, Virtual Shopping Mall To Facebook
- Google To Enter Fashion Shopping Territory With Launch Of Boutiques.com?
- Pose: A Photo Sharing App For Fashion And Shopping That Just Raised $1.6 Million
- Google Rocks Fashion, Personalized Shopping, And Like’s Visual Search With Boutiques.com