Involver Closes $8 Million Series C For Its Social Media Marketing Platform
Involver, a firm that offers a social media management platform as well as a suite of Facebook Page apps, has closed an $8 million Series C funding round. The round was led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with existing investors Western Technology Investment and Cervin Ventures participating as well. The news was first noticed by VentureBeat last week based on an SEC filing, though the reported amount was incorrect and details on investors were not announced.
Involver was founded in 2007 and has 100,000 clients, including big names like The White House, Alicia Keys, and Facebook itself. Its core products include Facebook apps which a brand can use to customize and enhance their Facebook Page (audio players, signup forms, and many more). Involver also recently launched its ‘AMP’ Dashboard, which helps brands manage their presences on Twitter, Facebook, and other sites, tracking inbound tweets, Facebook comments, and allowing the brand to also respond to users directly from the same dashboard.
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- Involver Lets Brands Engage With Fans On Facebook Based On Their ‘Klout’
- Shoutlet Lands $6 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- 33Across Raises $9 Million For Social Ad Targeting Platform
- Conversocial Secures $2.4m Series A Round From DFJ Esprit To Grow Social Media Tools