Home WiFi Network Security Failings Exposed
An anonymous reader writes “The shocking state of home wireless (Wi-Fi) network security in the UK has been revealed by a life assistance company study. CPP used an ‘ethical hacker,’ Jason Hart, to test thousands of Wi-Fi networks across six UK cities, including London. He found that many didn’t even have a password and roughly half of home UK Wi-Fi networks could be hacked in less than 5 seconds.”
- Turn Your WiFi Network Into A Twitter-Like Private Messaging Platform
- Comcast To Expand Public WiFi Using Home Internet Connections
- London Installing Largest Free Wifi Network
- New WiFi Protocol Boosts Congested Wireless Network Throughput By 700%
- Ask Slashdot: Security Digests For the Home Network Admin?