Google Grows Revenues 23 Percent In Third Quarter (Earnings Slides)
Google released third quarter earnings a few minutes ago. Above are the slides showing its results. Revenues jumped 23 percent to $7.3 billion. Net income was up 18 percent to $2.2 billion. On a non-GAAP basis, earnings per share rose slightly faster to $7.64.
- Google Q1 Revenues Up 27 Percent, But Earnings Lower Than Expected
- Google Grows Revenues 26% In 4th Quarter To $8.44 Billion
- Microsoft Grows Revenues 5% In 2nd Quarter To $19.95 Billion
- AOL’s Third Quarter: Revenues Drop 26 Percent, Profit Surges
- IBM Beats The Street; Posts Revenues Of $24.3 Billion, Net Income Up 12 Percent