Fracture Glass Printing Makes Photos “Snazzy”
I have a lot of photos. Most of them were taken for the restraining order hearing, but the rest are of my children, wife, and various permutations thereof. There are a number of these photos that I’d like to print out and save forever and there are a few I’d love to hang on my wall for posterity. That’s where Fracture comes in.
Fracture is one of the most interesting and novel ways of creating a beautiful and lasting piece of photographic art I’ve seen in a long while. Fracture, a two-year-old start-up founded by two friends, offers a fairly simple service – you send them a photo and you get back that photo printed on a pane of shatter-proof glass. It comes with everything you need to hang or display the photo and it looks pretty great.
- Ask Slashdot: Best Option For Printing Digital Photos?
- Researchers Synthesize Real-Time Fracture Sounds
- Pixable’s Smart iPhone App Aggregates Photos From Facebook, Flickr, And Instagram
- Pixable’s Photofeed Sorts And Categorizes Your Facebook Photos
- Friendsheet Makes Your Friends’ Facebook Photos Look Like Pinterest