IBM Buys Information Management Software Company PSS Systems
PSS Systems’ software helps organizations manage information governance policies across massive amounts of electronic business information while avoiding legal risk, and discovery and data management costs. The company’s Atlas Suite provides data management features including legal holds, discovery workflow, regulatory compliance and data governance. Clients include Abbott, BASF, ConocoPhillips, First Data, GE, Pfizer and Williams.
- IBM Buys Financial Governance Software Company Clarity Systems
- Oracle Buys Web Content Management Company Fatwire Software
- IBM Buys Real Estate And Facilities Management Software Company Tririga
- SuccessFactors Buys Enterprise Learning Management Software Plateau For $290M
- Cisco Buys Cloud Automation And Management Software Company newScale